European Regional Development Fund
Presenter: Jules Banning Head of Education & Events im STARTPLATZ
The Budapest Enterprise Agency will organise the Lean Startup Management Workshop in cooperation with the Startplatz.de, organizer of Rheinland Pitch, Germany’s largest startup competition. This event provides an excellent chance for the participants to get acquainted with the Lean Startup method which picks up on the working and thinking methods of successful startups and makes them usable for companies as a structured process.
13:30 – 14:00: Registration
14:00 – 15:30: Presentation about Lean Startup method
Within the framework of the Workshop, it will possible to learn how to:
- get fast and cheap feedback from real users with the help of experiments, even without a finished product
- conduct on-site customer interviews and develop a prototype to test your business idea – even without technical know-how - in just a few minutes using free tools
- present your product as a business model within a short time using business modeling tools
- continuously developing and optimizing your business model
- adapt your business model to the needs of your customers through the continuous use of business design tools
- create products that inspire your customers, and
- attract potential investors, team members and partners to your project
Additionally, the Workshop also offers opportunity to acquire the basics of Lean Startup and the associated tools such as Business Model Canvas, Lean Canvas, Customer Development, Mininum Viable Product (MVP), Customer Interview, and Smoke Test.
15:30 – 16:00: Q&A session