European Regional Development Fund
Many programs are designed to manage manpower talents in business and service sectors, but not a clear program exists for managing students’ talents in partner schools. Based on their social, economic and cultural needs and possibilities the educational institutions on the two sides of the border incorporate teaching methodologies and tools into their educational programs in the way which will fit to the local specialties and serve the needs of their own students. But the key to the continuing professional development of teachers and education is the exchange of experiences in innovations and methodological knowledge with colleagues from other institutions and countries.
The main objective of the project - through providing space for exchange of experiences and know-how transfer between the two partner schools in the field of talent management - is to jointly develop an improved and innovative program for gifted students.
The project has two primary target groups:
- students: in the 8th-11th classes of the partner schools the development of the talented students will be performed with solution focused approach
- school teachers: from each partner school teachers will be trained to up-to-date talent management methods and they will have the possibility to transmit knowledge and share experiences on the workshops
The main elements of the program:
- joint training of teachers on solution focused methodology, mentoring and life skills
- joint workshops for teachers for introducing and discussion of innovative teaching methods
- joint student camps
- classes taught by exchange teachers in each partner school
- manual on best practices and impact assessment
The program is an opportunity for involved students to recognise each other's culture and environment. Through the dissemination of the newly developed methodology schools will be able to connect with other educational institutions in the border region sharing knowledge and experiences.
Sztehlo Gábor Evangélikus Óvoda, Általános Iskola és Gimnázium
1183 Budapest, Kossuth tér 2.
Cirkevná spojená škola
04501 Moldava nad Bodvou Skolska 13