European Regional Development Fund
Interactive thematic workshop with purpose of transferring knowledge and outputs of SKHU1701/3.1/110 TAPE-Food industry focused on fruits & vegetables, their cultivation and importance in nutrition.
The Thematic Workshop is organized as a part of the Territorial Action Plan Increasing Employment – Food industry. The target group is formed by professionals, general public, university students and representatives of the SME sector. The interactive workshop serves a purpose of knowledge transfer and communication of the achieved results and outputs of individual projects of SKHU 1701/3.1/110 TAPE-Food industry. At the event will be presented the following topics:
1. Presentation of TAPE-Food industry
2. Introduction of KKV Union s.r.o.
3. Organic farming of fruits and vegetables
4. Labeling of the nutritional value of food and the offer of NPPC-VÚP in its calculation
5. Polyols as a potential tool for reducing dietary sugar intake
6. Tips for healthier eating and food preparation
7. Slow Food TATRY
8. Presentation of crop production activities on a 200 ha farm
9. Discussion of the lessons of the presentations, questions and answers, epilogue