European Regional Development Fund
Klížska Nemá invites wide public to the Danube Festival that will be held on 25th - 26th August 2018 in Klížska Nemá. Beside cultural program, environmental activites, zero waste recycle station, presentation of project and Program Interreg V-A SK-HU, local wine producers and craftsmen market, competition in goulash cooking, Danube boating will take place at the festival. Project press conference will be held on 26th August 2018 at 2 pm in Culture house in Klížska Nemá.
Environmental activities, promotion of EU, ERDF, INTERREG VA SK-HU and activities of project partners and others:
- Általér ér (HU) - presentation of NATURPARK GERECSE, Arboréta AGOSTYÁN - medieval ecovillage
- BROZ - stroking animals (sheep, goats, donkeys), horse-riding for children, interactive exhibition "Steep riverbank - the best place to live", projection of envirofilms “Return of swifts, Northern Pannonian vole, Danube is my life,
- Slovenský vodohospodársky podnik š.p. - Nature conservation measures, historical water management facilities,
- Slovenská Agentúra životného prostredia - DROPIE Environmental Center Zemianska Olča - exhibitions "The Hidden World of Rye Island" and "Old Rye Island in Historical Photographs", environmental workshops (production of insect hotels - birdhouses), projection of envirofilms,
- Administration of protected area Dunajské Luhy - lectures related to the observation of the Danube from the ship,
- Protection of birds of prey in Slovakia - raising awareness in the area of protection of raptors in cooperation with Association of Bird and Nature Lovers in Kolárovo, various environmental activities in the region ...
- Press conferece of the NATUR / DANUBEPARKs project,
- EU stand - European Information Center Komárno, and others.
For accompanying program see the Invitation in attachment.