The Joint Secretariat (JS) of the Interreg V-A Slovakia-Hungary Cooperation Programme, operating within Széchenyi Programme Office Nonprofit LLC. is recruiting Programme Managers in its Budapest Office in Hungary.
The Interreg V-A Slovakia-Hungary Cooperation Programme operates as separate financial instrument of EU Cohesion Policy. The specific aim of the Programme is to make the Slovak-Hungarian border region more cohesive, environmentally friendly and competitive.
We are looking for a highly motivated professionals to join our JS’s team.
- providing support and consultancy to project applicants during the application phase;
- participating actively in the project selection and evaluation procedure according to the programme’s manuals;
- assisting and closely monitoring project beneficiaries throughout project implementation;
- reviewing project reports and project follow-up reports;
- preparing documents and materials for decisions of the Monitoring Committee;
- organizing and active participation at information days, project seminars, conferences and other events;
- preparing statistics and monitoring figures at programme level for the organizations managing the programme;
- preparing thematic reports on progress of projects and reporting to programme actors on financial progress of the projects;
- performing other relevant duties, administrative tasks deriving from the management of the programme.
Requirements for the candidate
- Fluent in spoken and written English, as well as in Slovak and/or Hungarian;
- Relevant university or college degree (bachelor`s/master’s/doctorate degree, completed with a diploma) in public administration and/or regional development and/or economic/social sciences and/or finance/business.
- Good understanding and knowledge of the needs of the programme area;
- Experience/skills regarding the content of priority axis defined by the programme (e.g. engineering, technical skills, cooperation of public authorities);
- Experience of working in project management and/or in cross-border co-operation projects.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and fringe benefits package
- English language working environment
- Flexible working hours.
If you are interested in our offer, please send us your CV in English in the following e-mail address: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.