The planning of the Interreg Programme between Hungary and the Slovak Republic for the period 2021-2027 started in 2019. CESCI is responsible for concluding the territorial analysis, which serves as a basis for selecting the objectives of future developments. The five general objectives are decided by the European Union for the next programming period:
- Smarter Europe, through innovation, digitisation, economic transformation and support to small and medium-sized businesses;
- a Greener, carbon free Europe, implementing the Paris Agreement and investing in energy transition, renewables and the fight against climate change;
- a more Connected Europe, with strategic transport and digital networks;
- a more Social Europe, delivering on the European Pillar of Social Rights and supporting quality employment, education, skills, social inclusion and equal access to healthcare;
- a Europe closer to citizens, by supporting locally-led development strategies and sustainable urban development across the EU.
You can read below the minutes of the programming committee meetings.
Programming Committee meetings
1. Programming Committee meeting – 6 November 2019, Budapest
2. Programming Committee meeting – 4 August 2020, Dudince