European Regional Development Fund
Interactive thematic workshop with purpose of transferring knowledge and outputs of SKHU 1701/3.1/110 TAPE-Food industry focused on meat, its processing and importance in nutrition.
The Thematic Workshop is organized as a part of the Territorial Action Plan Increasing Employment – Food industry. The target group is formed by professionals, general public, university students and representatives of the SME sector. The interactive workshop serves a purpose of knowledge transfer and communication of the achieved results and outputs of individual projects of SKHU 1701/3.1/110 TAPE-Food industry. At the event will be presented the following topics:
1. Presentation of TAPE-Food industry
2. Introduction of Mäsovinky s.r.o.
3. Meat and health
4. Presence of fats in foods
5. Vegetable and animal proteins from a nutritional point of view
6. Subsidies for the development of the food industry and agriculture in Slovakia
7. Subsidies for the development of the food industry and agriculture in Hungary
8. Cross-border co-operation
9. Discussion of the lessons of the presentations, questions and answers, epilogue