European Regional Development Fund
The joint closing ceremony of the CCP, CB_BRAND, DELIVERY and CB_ Sales projects will take place on 29 April 2023 at 10.30 a.m., to present the results achieved under the TAPE action plan.
Closing ceremony for CCP, CB_BRAND, Delivery and CB_Sales
CCP Coordination and Communication (SKHU/1802/3.1/048)
- Ister - Granum EGTC was responsible for the coordination and overall communication of the five projects of the IG Heritage TAPE Action Plan.
CB BRAND Cross-border branding (SKHU/1802/3.1/049)
- within the project, Ister-Granum developed a cross-border branding scheme to promote and promote the high quality of local products to consumers through a certification system.
A new gastronomy and tourism portal offers visitors a wide range of information.
A cooperation network has been established in the Ister-Granum area, involving producers, service providers and consumers on both sides of the border. In the first round, 43 producers and service providers - already certified - will be able to join the trademark scheme.
DELIVERY – Development of regional processing and retail capacities SKHU/1802/3.1/036)
Partnership: Natur products Németh s.r.o. (Ipolyszakállos), Börzsöny-Duna-Ipoly Rural Development Association
- The project Natur Products s.r.o. (Ipolyszakállos) honey and fruit processing plant capacity increase with machinery lines for processing fruits and vegetables.
- Development of a new reception point at BDIVE, which will make local products more easily available to local residents. Development of a webshop, organisation of 5 worshops to increase the knowledge base of organic farming.
CB_Sales - Development of the infrastructure for the sale of local products (SKHU/1802/3.1/046)
Partnership: Municipality of Štúrovo, Esztergom Environmental Culture Association
- VIZA Centre (House of the Region) opened in Párkány
- EKOKU is developing the local shopping community of Kiskosár by creating a new product reception centre.
Please send us an e-mail to email@example.com or call +36/30/860-73-08 by 26 April 2022 at the latest!